Beauty Thursday: Natural beauty tips & Citrus Lip Gloss Recipe
by Kathy Gámez
1. Olive oil is the best to treat your nails, use olive oil every day to treat your nails.
2. Use the product that contains substance and extracts from horse hair to make strong your nails.
3. Treat your nails with a mix of water and lemon juice, to remove the stains form your nails.
4. If you cut your nails in such a way that it wound them, it will invite infection. So you don’t cut your nails cuticles.
5. You may leave your nails cover for two weeks if you are using nails varnish.
6. Vitamins are the importance for the nails, vitamin B especially the B5 to make your nails healthy. (Importance of Vitamins)
Citrus Lip Gloss Recipe
This make-it-yourself Citrus Lip Gloss tastes lick-your-lips delicious with both tangerine and lemon essential oils offering their benefits and flavors.
Tangerine essential oil is a bit of an aphrodisiac, so it is nice to wear out on a special date. The essential oils and honey combined make the gloss a tasty product that will keep your lips soft and moist for some time.
All the ingredients for this formula are easily found in most health food stores and the formula only takes about 10 minutes to make, so why not give it a try?
3 tablespoons sweet almond oil
2 teaspoon beeswax (pearls or solid beeswax grated and measured)
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon honey
800 IU Vitamin E
4 drops lemon essential oil
3 drops tangerine essential oil
Melt the beeswax and sweet almond oil together in a heat-proof container over boiling water. When the beeswax is melted, remove from the heat. Add the honey and Vitamin E, mixing briskly with a wire whisk. Add the aloe vera gel and stir into the mixture. Add the essential oils and stir in well. Pour into a low wide-mouth jar.