Home remedies for Sunburn!
by Kathy Gámez
Summer it´s almost gone in some places, but if u keep going to the beach and maybe you are trying to get the last bit of sun, your are probably having a sunburn.
well well, here are some tips for u, it hurts, u look like a shrimp but here´s the solution.
- Use any cream containing vitamin E to the affected areas will reduce itching.
- Milk is the best food remedy for any kind of burns. Applying the cloth to the burn dipped in milk will provide relief.
- Apply ice to the burned area.
- Rub the area with mustard oil and leave it for while. It will remove the tan and pull out the heat from the affected area providing relief from itching and redness
- Apply Aloe Vera gel to the affected area.
- Mix wheat flour mixed with milk, olive oil, or barley flour, honey, and raw egg white paste. It will be a best facial for sunburn skin.
- Don´t use anything with alcohol!
- Boil some lettuce in water, allow the liquid to cool and strain it. Then apply to the affected area with cotton balls.
- Keeping cold tea bags on the area will remove tanning from the sunburns.
- Sliced pieces of cucumber or potato when applied to the affected area reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Apply lavender essential oil to the area will reduce pain and itching.
- Make a mixture of tomato juice and buttermilk and apply it to the affected areas and wash it after 30 minutes, u can also mix olive oil and vinegar to affected areas and wash it after an hour.
Hope u Get well and please tell me if u use any of these remedies before.
10 Oct 2016 - Belleza