Home Remedies For Wrinkles!
by Kathy Gámez
Hi girls!! I want to share with you some tips to prevent and minimize wrinkles, i hope you enjoy an apply them
- Massaging the face with coconut oil before going to bed prevents wrinkles.
- B complex vitamins are the best for skin so the foods like eggs, beef, chicken and whole wheat should be included in the diet in good amounts. Other vitamins like A, C and E act as antioxidant and gives the skin a healthy look. So these vitamins should also be consumed in liberal amounts.
- Make a mixture of honey, olive oil and cream and apply on the face. This is one of the good home remedies for wrinkles.
- Avoid excess of smoking and alcohol as it causes puffiness of the skin. Thus, leading to wrinkles.
- Rubbing the core of pineapple on the face and leaving it for 5-10 minutes will help in the treatment of wrinkles.
- Simmer half-cup rosemary leaves in 2 cups of water for about 30 minutes. Add half cup of brandy and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Strain the mixture and store it to wipe the skin twice a day. This is a good home remedy for wrinkles.
- Don’t rub the face while washing and use only normal water for washing instead of using warm water.
- Mix turmeric powder and sugarcane to form a paste and apply it on the skin for preventing wrinkles. This is one of the effective home remedies for wrinkles.
- Eating one tablespoonful of shredded ginger with honey will provide the skin with healthy glow.
- Leave metal spoons in the freezer overnight and in the morning keep the back of the spoons on the eyes. It will cure the eye wrinkles and the under eye dark circles. This is also good home remedy for wrinkles.
- Massaging the skin with pure castor oil also prevents wrinkles.
- Avoid going out in midday as the ultraviolet rays of the sun cause premature wrinkles.
- Cleaning face every night before going to bed and applying any cream will prevent wrinkles and other aging marks.
- Juice of green pineapples and apples when applied daily on the face clears the skin from various lines and wrinkles. This is one of the simple and effective home remedies for wrinkles.
- Soft massaging of the face in the upward direction with any cream gives the skin firmness and prevents wrinkles. It’s best when done during night.
10 Oct 2016 - Belleza